Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My Inspiration

My Inspiration

And my beloved
decided the departure..
and my heart beats stopped.
There is no sense for the words..
and no feeling to the meaning.
She is all the world letters.
She is the sweet longing.
To whom ,should I write my letters,
and to knight my wool,
and show my love.
The letter is dead.
My beloved, I don't know
what to tell you.
My sweetest violin feeling.
My sadness is a long summer.
Don't go away.
Don't leave,I need your presence..
without you,nothing is wonderful.
You gifted me the feelings in every poem.
You tought me the secret of creation.
Don't let me alone suffer
the loos of happiness,
and the situation injustice.
I need your presance,
without you nothing is wonderful.
My station beauty suffering,
my suspicion beauty in myself.
My best life word in my poem.
The road is terrible without you,
night with no other night,
and iam with longing to your feeling
walking with lonely feelings .
Without you,
iam a hopeless saint
with no support.
Oh, my clear water
my clear sky
and my sunshine..
Sunshine of my life.

Tarek Nassif
2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home