Tuesday, July 04, 2006

My Angel




My Angel
There is an angel that I know . She's so pretty and seems to glow When she smiles, I dont need the sun And thats not all, she's out-going and fun , She is sweet and thinks of nothing but others , She is so strong and has many colours, Our relationship seems to grow everyday.My closest love forever I pray,I miss my angel when we're apart. She replaces the sadness that is in my heart , I'll miss her when she is awayAnd think about everything she has done for me . Everyday she will be my angel today and tomorow. When I am sad she always chase away the sorrow,Oh she is so special, as special as can be Our relationship will never fade, And that... you will always and forever see.
Tarek Nassif
2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home