Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I am a Bird



I am a Bird
Withering alone in the storms and sun,Wild and free as the playful breeze.I am a bird who likes to fly high With wings stretched above the open seas Riding the tides, into the cloudsMerry and cheery as the rivers that flow And into the night, singing aloud Under the moon that gleams and stars that glow,Flying beneath the azure sky Upon the orchards green, the fields yellowRoving among the lovely flowers Like doves and swans, blithesome and mellow Like a wayfarer, I go on and on my own, flying high and low Relishing the freedom, whooping and spinning ,I go fast and I wing slow Young and joyous, measuring up I m a bird who knows nothing No limits, no bounds, no sun that goes down .I fly with my, wretched in fate, wings.
Tarek Nassif
2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home