Thursday, May 10, 2007

Lovely Considerations



Lovely Considerations

Very far
very far iam
like a sky lamp
like a poem staggering
in your space..!
Here iam shivering between the letters
sipping what's left in me
from you
following your soul birds
singing it's longing song..!
You always appear in me
and i light up your appearance..!
Your heart is a sea
and iam the water and the sun in it
and the sad clamor
you have my hands nectar
and i discover my flowers
my soul
and my dews..!
I came out from your lungs
as a cloud
raining in your quarter
irrigating your soul gardens..!
Your bloods are stars
carrying my vanes
towards a much splender sky..!
Your hands are two springs
i drink from them every day
and i grant the warm
to all the children of our world..!
A butterfly landed
on your heart
and then learnt the
flying and love..!
Your face is a dream
searching it's keys
in my heart corridors..!
My life trees
blooming in your hands sand
it's fruits belongs to you
and it's roots are for me..!

Tarek Nassif
10/5/2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home