Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Between Two Paradise

Between Two Paradise

Iam the traveler between your eyes
between this right and this left
thousand of gladness
abandoned my goods
and passed the sun strings in between them
carrying my worry on my hand palm
i'll rest in peace for an hour in between them
sending away my suffering
throwing my grief in a hole
between longing and longing...
I saw no sorrow...no star to disturbe me
feel the hunger..and i crave for your eyes
feel the thirst..and i crave for your eyes
and iam migrating between your eyes
in a sweet pride.
Please hear the good omen my sweet heart
it's me again..the wounded silance has come..
unsure to come forward or backward
but..they are both my paradise.

Tarek Nassif
2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home