Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Dream Woman

The Dream Woman

Suddenly she was shining in the middle of the soul
then she went hiding
on the way i crried...sent my face to the pain door.
I remember when she said come...
and she went absent
she was not like the one in the book
not even like the one in the cities
and not on the roads
i just remember the smell of her being
and a soft light appearing from the high window
like a night shining with a remote song
i heard her for a while when she
mixes the love in her songs
and then cross the hot silk...
I use to hear the weakness of the breath
hear the air silence
hear from the deep side of the heart
the taste of the meeting.
I had the courage
i called her
she signaled me...
come
and disappeared.

Tarek Nassif
2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home