Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Reflections

Reflections
Yesterday i could scarcely belive my eyes.
When ,in one moment ,all time stood still,
and all good things passed to a holy place.
My heart labored to deal with the pain,
for my world had been shattered beyond belief.
Tears ran down my face to form a reflecting pool.
Will i find the love and peace that once were mine?

Today,my heart floats lightly upon the wind.
Up ,and away from all the cares of the day.
Up to a place where beauty and harmony dwell.
I have the colors of a rainbow to help guide me,
for i must not falter or lose my way on this path.
Let the sun's light continue to shine brightly upon me,
to remind me of the many gifts i have been given.

Tomorrow floats in steadily with each passing day.
It is filled with all the love my heart can hold,
for i have learned the secret that heals the pain;
Forgiveness and selflessness seep in day to day,
until emptiness and loathing no longer dwell.
Let the secret fly on the wind and gently fall,
until all hearts are filled..till the end of time.

Tarek Nassif
2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home