Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Journey In My Mind



Journey in My Mind
I try to lose myself in my mind's eye. Do I see a whimsy or a castle in the sky? Something too intricate to envision.I search and explore my imagination.Lost in the abyss of my mind.I go through my journey and I find Wild plants, and exotic flowers abound.And mammoth trees surround.The sun gleams through the umbra of the trees To give light and for the creatures to live in bliss. Awed by a purple butterfly's exquisite splendor.I was beguiled by its beauty and candor.The sounds of nature roused my inspiration, Orchestrated by the soothing rever beration Of the water cascading down a chasm. And the birds harmonize with great enthusiasm .Through the rocks the ripples are mesmerizing Creating a melody that's most inspiring.The ambiance is lively yet with tranquility .For the resonance gives me peace and serenity.

Tarek Nassif
oct-2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home