Sunday, December 10, 2006

Dreamed Of You



Dreamed of You
I had known your voice on the whisper of the wind,I had seen your face traced out in the stars,I felt your warmth on a warm summer's day.But never had seen you with the sunlight upon your face.Sitting alone in the moonlight, I was hoping that you,were dreaming of me, and I was dreaming you.I dreamed and hoped, prayed and wished,Oh, all my life, I've believed in this.If I only have one dream, this is it.Oh, that big of universe is listening alright to the dreams of many every day and night,so hear me I cried, to the heavenly tides,then I added my dream to be by your side.I had put in my request, and you must have too,for here we are, and we ride these heavenly tides together.And we will fly, oh we will fly.Oh, all of my life, I've believed in this,If I only have one dream, then this will be enough forever.
Tarek Nassif
2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home