Wednesday, December 20, 2006

In My Mind



In My Mind
I can hold you. . .devour you. . .Have you every day and night. . .I can dream you, fantasize you. . .And make you a wish, a hope. . .But again, what is dreaming. . .wishing. . .hoping?Are they real. . .? In my mind. . .You take me away,you make me yours. . .You make me wait. . .and wait. . . The magic. . .the thrill. . .the unexplained. . . which is so clear like crystal. . .Yet, you don't feel. . . In my mind. . .You make me think of eternity. . .Neglecting my sense of timing. . .Is it morning. . .or evening. . .? Is it reality. . .?I wish I never felt something. . .But again are we controlling our wishes. . .our hopes . . .our dreams. . ..In our mind. . .?
Tarek Nassif
2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home