Monday, March 05, 2007

Dreams Of You



Dreams Of You
Every night when I lay down and close my eyes,It's your face and your voice that's in my dreams.In my sleep I live my life to it's fullest,My body yearns for you constantly.I thrive on feeling your loving touch against my skin,I live each day on the night's dream before.In my head and in my heart I dream of you loving me,In my dreams I can feel you loving me.I can taste your skin on my lips as I kiss you,And feel the pressure of you against as I hold you close.This endless desire for you runs so deep,I felt it from you, felt it from me..It was in your eyes,and my eyes, I heard it in your voice,I felt it in your touch, I know it was in your heart..and my heart
Tarek Nassif
6/3/2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home