Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Heart Desire



My Heart Desire
This want of you, ponders my soul,It follows me around, and in my restless nights.It lays heavy in my heart, and in the light of day.My heart aches so, with such pain,That I can't escape.This want for you.This love for you, is a true love,That is simple and true.It stays by my side, on my lonely days.It stays with me in the night,When the world is ever so cold.This love for you.I'm sure somehow, dear, it would be alright,If I had you to give this love to.But as it is, you remain a stranger.So far away from you,So I carry this love for you, with me always.Until one day, you may want my love.This want of you, is pure and simple.This love of you is true and right.
Tarek
2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home