Wednesday, April 19, 2006

All That Time

All That Time
July,,2005,, Damascus
I've traveled through landscapes unchanged by time,Through red woods,past the greenest of lands,Mid gardens overlooking forbidden hills.I floated in the tremendous vast space Enchanted by scenes of peace and industry,Nights trimmed with sapphireOf mystical reveries and colored dreams ...Even the Goddess of the Moon shone down on me.I tasted the spices of the eastAnd danced to the mystical songs of the rain.Round ovals in the dark captured my vision,Pain and pleasure overwhelmed me...Clinging onto every moment,I searched all landsFor someone to share my partYet all that timeAs I roamed a world of wondersI held a fear within That I may never find another You again...
Tarek Nassif
2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home