Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Innocent Desire

Innocent Desire
If ever, the moon was brightAnd if ever, it was near to the same night.If the streets were as vacant as that day,And if ever, life had the same mirth and gay.I'm sorry my dear but id again say,My heart and life at your feet lay.If ever, that hurts you again,Do not look at me with sorrow and pain.Every time it is my loss and your gain.If ever, you trod on my feelings like you did before,This life shall still adore,Your beauty that vows, every time to leave it alone.Its not just your outer but the inner kind,That makes me think another mortal like you ill never findBut with a smile i cheirsh the thought;Some, like you are only longed forAnd never owned with pride.
Tarek Nassif
2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home