Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Beauty Of Your Love

Beauty Of Your Love

When this life begins to play the soul melodies.
You will feel me trying to open your doors.
Trying to locate all the lovely moments,
and translating all the heavens words to suit your love.
Iam trying to know when all the love situations begins.
And where this life will carry us.
Iam some times wish to lose my way in the trip of beauty,
only when i reach your land.
Nothing can prevent me from whispering your name across the sky.
And i will walk towards you carrying the whole love load,
entering your border,and when i touch your smell
i'll forget myself and enters your chest looking for a bright soul,
and hide myself there.
I'll chase my love there,
i'll color myself with your love,
and only you will hear me saying:
I'm living the love wonder of you.
I'm living the beauty of your love.

Tarek Nassif
2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home