Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Story Of The Rose

Story Of The Rose
This is the story of a Rose,
full of pain but beautiful to expose,
everyone admires it's beautiful petals,
but no one give a look to it's ugly sepals,
everyone says it's nectar is divine,
but no one looks at it's thorny spines.
Everyone feels that the rose is glad,
but no one knows how much it's sad.
To everyone it gives a pleasant look,
but never tells anyone that its life is spoiled by a crook.
It always shows that it is very fine,
but never tells anyone it was betrayed by someone.
It give happiness and support to all,
but no one helps it when it falls.
It's heart is bleeding but it keeps on smiling.
It gives me inspiration for my fighting,
it teaches me don't expose your pain,
it teaches me that crying is in vain,
it teaches me smile even when iam grim,
it inspires me to walk alone in dark even if the light is dim.
Tarek Nassif
2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home