Saturday, April 22, 2006


Come Around Again
I wonder why u don't come around anymore,Without you life seems to be a shut door,Remembering every moment when you smiled,Looking more innocent then a little child,Now im left without you, and my heart,Because you had stolen it from the start,I wish things would be as they used to be,Wish you would come back to me,Your memories help me survive,Now they are the only reasons I'm alive,My arms are still open to you,I wish you would see my feelings are true,In my heart theres always hope for you and I,The hope will be there until the day I die,All you have to do is smile,And just that about you, drives me wild,Do you think my love is a lie,Then why do u think about me and cry?,You have left me lost, confused, and unsure,Wondering why you don't come around anymore.

Tarek Nassif
2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home