Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Obession

Obsession
The stars above didn't knowThe moon still shone in her bright glowIt happened without any warningAs it does when the time is dawningI looked upon your faceAnd instantly knew without a traceYou would be part of me and I a part of youThis feeling so overwhelming, so right, so trueIt echoed throughout my being like an affirmationCalling upon me to acknowledge without hesitationThis passion as intense as a flameBurning within like a fever, your nameLike the perfection of a symphonyThe sound of your voice attracted meLike a magnificent obsessionEverywhere I see your expressionNothing would give me more pleasureThan to be the loved one you treasureAs I ponder on this perfect situationI remain forever betrothed to this infatuation.
Tarek Nassif
2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home