Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Forbidden Love

Forbidden Love
You will be my last love,etched in the innermost chamber of my heartuntil the cloak of death claims me.You were a forbidden lovethat drove me from heights of ecstasyto fears of demons within my own soulas you whispered soul-rendering and passionate love to meand spoke of dreams only a lover would.We would sail the seas, laying claim to rays of sunlight,and count each passing cloud.We would fly into blueness of sky,and the world below would be ours--if only for a moment.We would dine in a romantic spirit, candles flickering,sweet music filling our hearts with slumberous moods.Ah! Love isn't just for the young.We, too, know the splendor of love, intertwined souls and spiritsas we entered eternity.But they were only "dreams of the heart,"I seek closure to this madness of forbidden love,carrying memories heavily in my heart until the cloak of death claims me.
Tarek Nassif
2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home