Wednesday, April 19, 2006

What Nature Told Me

What Nature Told Me
The sun smiles at me on sunday.
The moon follows me at night.
They tell me i'll fall in love one day,
when the timing just right.
The wind whispers a soft song.
The dew washes my feet.
The birds sing ''it won't be long''
Befor you and she meet.
The clouds become dark and begin to cry.
The earth swallows their tears.
The sun shines and a rainbow appears in the sky,
relinquishing me of all my fears.
I hear the buzz of the bees,
even as the sky is almost dim.
I hear the rustle of the seas.
As i see in the distance ''it's she''
Fireworks go off and splash in the sky.
The colors dazzle,gleaming bright.
Awaiting her touch,i sigh.
I have finally found my sweet heart.
Tarek Nassif
2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home