Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Mountain lamp

The Mountain Lamp

The cloud hit you
then the deep thunderbolt appears
and the sleeping trees woke up
Does the wind blood bloomes in the light circles?
The night silance is active
the death roads are filled
with black fog..
The terrified coldness rush
to your chest
and it was in flame
saw my winter
bleeding flowers... and a fire wheat.
How beautiful is my thunderbolt?
As it is flying...running to you
Oh.. love you
the mountain glory lamp
and love the laurel fighting
at your sides
forgot..
as i cut the horror in the trees
my stars
in your hands
called my body..stone
and says to my death
it is enough for the dawn to burn out
and stop it's smile
in your eyes.
Your face will remember me
when you see my blood
and the grass on it's corners
exchange it's lonlyness
in it's first village.

Tarek Nassif
2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home