Monday, December 11, 2006

How Much Do You Love Me ?



How Much Do You Love Me?
I simply reply,My love for you is unbounded, every fiber of my being is filled with love for you.My love reaches the very depths of the universe and all therein.My love for you is the sunrise.It is the string that hangs the moon in the sky.My love for you is the quiet that you hear when you are alone.It is the exhale of the trees.It is the unknown of mysteries.My love for you surrounds you.It is never-ending and never-beginning, always present.The love I feel, it is my very life and could never die.My love for you is the cool waters that run free, and that will never run dry.And when I began to understand this love, I found eternity.
Tarek Nassif
2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home