Saturday, March 10, 2007

Beautiful Sounds



Beautiful Sounds
On my awakening,I smell the freshness of some beautiful sound birds.I suddenly ask myself, if it is the beginning of the new world,And the beautiful sound birds whistle and whistle through my window.By then I realize that indeed, it is the coming of the new world. I whistle with them, as if I were a bird myself.I feel completely in heaven Because their whistles teach me that there is hope and challenges soon to knock on our doors. Hope for us who are in need,Challenges for those who are in darkness. After all We all are looking for a way out, A way to discover the unknown .The unknown that has left us in dark.The dark that fails us allTherefore, now is the time. The time to come together, the time to be a part of the circle.The circle that is full of joy, Also the circle that once and for all Will lead us to the light.The light we have been looking for through the beginning of our existence. So indeed, now is truly the golden time, For us to be as oneIn other words, to be a part of the beautiful bird sounds.
Tarek Nassif
14/12 200
6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home