Monday, October 08, 2007

An Intimate Letter


An Intimate Letter
When I met you a fierce fire was ignited.
A passionate whirlwind that wasn't invited.
An overwhelming swell of suppressed emotions.
The love and passion has been of epic proportions.
Although my heart and soul are truly invested.
Crazy and insecure thoughts leave us tested.
I cannot seem to win or convince even you.
That all my words and feelings are so true.
Amazingly destiny has brought us together at last.
For now we must figure out what to do with our past.
I long to see love and happiness on your beautiful face.
Your supportive protective ways are my saving grace.
My future may be undoubtedly unclear.
My hope is that you are always near.
I love you more than my words can ever say.
And just know it is growing everyday.
Tarek
12/2/2007

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home