Thursday, April 27, 2006

Be Fare For Once

Be Fare For Once

nothing left in between us to call it
our addresses lost
and the way ....the memory of the first house
nothing left in between us ...only this long emptiness
you are not what you are...you
and i...not what iam
i can do nothing
my blood is empty
my face color is empty
my feet are lost
every day i saw a gost in my dream
to the war field leads me
i saw my self dead there
running along the the space of my body
affraid of my tomorrow
nothing is left in between us to call it
let me arrange my self
and be fare ...for once in this life
our all wishes and hopes lost
i'll come to you
but where
iam faraway than you can think
i became a grave yard for wishes
became the base of it
became a remote song
trying to find a second life

Tarek Nassif
2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home