Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I Care

I Care
I was always scared to show that i care,
yet you came along and told me it's not fair.

To keep all the love inside and not to share,
to fight hard those feelings of love and dare.

You came in and made me open my doors again,
but my heart was holding to an old pain.

I was scared of losing control,
but more afraid to be alone.

I started to fall so fast,
i might just give up at last.

Now...Deep inside i hide,
a love one of a kind.

My dreams are made of you,
and smiles i owe it to you.

If people can see you through my eyes,
they would know that you are my prize.

How did i fall in love with you?
something i can't figure through.

'' You captured my heart ''

Tarek Nassif
2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home