Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Rose

The Rose

I sing your name every morning,
and at sunset,and in silance.
I repeat it in myself.
And openly among all the crowd.
You are my sun.
Don't go hiding.
Don't leave me to this frost.
My Rose ,do you know where is my heart?
It's not living between my ribs anymore.
And my eyes,
if you don't have mercy on me.
I'll be sinking with my tears.
My morning star,be my travel guid,
and my return light.
Don't let me alone,
with nightmare.
Attacking my all being.
Take me to you'r holy forest,
and purify me.
Hundred women polluted myself,
with false love.
You are the wonder
of all the beauty.
In you'r eyes,
sweet dreams glowing.
I'm longing to be you'r slave,
at you'r disposal
whenever you come.

Tarek Nassif
2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home