Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Thoughts Of You


Thoughts Of You

The story never ends as the book of life turns the page.
Take the time to read between the lines,
or you might miss the main attraction focused on center stage.
There is something there if you reach down deep.
Beyond the depth of your mind that store the memories you wish to keep,
thats where you were,your entrance is out of my control.
It's my soul you reached,my body you took hold.
The truth was revealed,though not very well known.
Words not spoken,yet understood by action shown.
The sound of your voice swept me to a place i've been befor.
And only time will tell if together we can open that door,
for the key lies not in your hand but in your heart.
All you have to do is belive and nothing can fall apart.
With wings to fly and the air at our back,
we'll be lifted on high with only dreams to attack.
You've been an inspiration,although you might not know.
Your personality and presence allow the inner me to glow .
Attached i have become to the person i love,
and in my heart you will forever stay.

Tarek Nassif
2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home