Tuesday, April 18, 2006


To You With Love

Tears of the sky came down as rain.
The world held nothing,save for pain.
Flowers would wither,leaves would fall.
Everything was worthless,petty,or samll.
Then you came along and changed my life.
You held my hand and made me survive.
The rain becomes diamonds,glimpses of light,
showing me a future ever so bright.
The world is joy,with sadness a part.
A balance created to soften the heart.
Flowers are beauty that does not fade.
To keep it a live,tiny buds are made.
Autuman arrives to paint the earth,
and spring announces a new world's birth.
Everything has meaning,all is right.
M agnificent wonders fill my sight.
So let me thank you for showing me love.
You give me faith in the help from above.
Thank you forever,heart and soul,
for being ,my love and making me whole.

Tarek Nassif
2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home