Thursday, April 27, 2006

Things Memory

Things Memory

Come close ..let me realize the things memory..and my memory.
Oh female..how to announce your love to the world
how to write you a poem..a text..a new version and madness.
A woman mastering the femininity drawing by letter
playing with the poet affairs in my body..
hiding the fear in my papers
and iam crazy with you..if i say : I love you.
I hanged our sins on the cave walls with pleasure.
Is it my fault when i feel the love.
I release my papers to the wind
wisper in the soul
come my soul rose..
Iam the mad..from your eyes wrot..the lovers poem
iam in passion..and when i reach to your eyes,
i forget all the songs i use to call in secret.
Love you with madness...whispering in the love cave alone..
longing to the water and your eyes..two sad rivers,
and iam a falling king removed from the water memory.
Walking with love for years to meet you
and the crown your both soft hands.
Come let us go to the love fast
you are more than the eye bloom...
my first and last memory.

Tarek Nassif
2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home