Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Yesterday

Yesterday
Yesterday`s memories dwell in the corners of my mindLike elusive shadows dancing on the wallShadowy memories of childhood yesteryears Fond remembrances of a precious time gone byA time of wide-eyed innocence, adventure and wonderA time where dreams really could come trueSuddenly sadness overcomes me like a thick fogMisty fingers of reality take over as I accept the truthThose innocent days are now relegated to the pastBut yesterday's memories will not be forgottenTucked away in that shadowy corner of my mindThey remain a unique and special chapter in my book of life As time goes by it becomes clearer to meMy life is richer, my memories fullerMy heart fills with love For what I had yesterday.
Tarek Nassif
2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home