Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Release Me

Release Me
When iam gone,release me,let me go.
I have so many things to see and do.

You must not tie yourself to me in tears.
Be happy that we had these years.

I gave you my love,you can only guess,
how much you gave back to me with your happiness.

I thank you for the love each of you have shown...
But now it is time that i travel alone.

So grieve awhile for me,if grieve you must,
then let your grieve be comforted by trust.

It is only for a while that we must part.
So bless all of the memories you hold within your heart.

I won't be far away,for life goes on.
So if you need me,call and i will come.

Though you cannot see or touch me i will be near,
if you listen with your heart you will hear..

All my love around you,
soft ,gentle,and clear.

Tarek Nassif
2003

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home