Tuesday, April 18, 2006

This Time

This Time

Just sitting gazing across the beautiful
plains of masked love silence,
interpreting the peacefulness,
interpreting the two souls of crossed paths,
remembering those words spoken...they echo
though my heart;they whisper to me.
'Let your instincts move you'..
Sopt the desires and place the passions in
the palm of our hands.
I see the presence engulf me;i see the inflence
dictate the future;the companionship of two;
lust to love;sharing our minds with time;i feel the
growth;i see her arms caress my blissful heart;
i see her eyes fall into mine;i see
the world flourish with light.
I saw her come to me,she sat right befor me,
the eyes no longer barren.
The arms no longer heavy.
The mirrored reflection.
The dream will never fade;the passion holds
the fire.

Tarek Nassif
2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home