Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Dream

The Dream
Even though he undressed her with his eyes,And dreamed of her in his sleep,He could not come to face the music,That his dream girl he would never meet.A cold shower he would take in the am's,Because of those dreams he had at night,He found himself grasping for her touch,Unfulfilled dreams that had no end is sight.Day dreaming of her at his job,With no thoughts of getting any work done,In a bar he found himself drinking,From his feelings he trying to run.My dream girl he said,Oh how I wish you really did exist,But while going thru his pockets,Discovered a note that he had missed saying,I know about your dreams,They exist for me too,And maybe this note will explain our fate,And those same feelings that I have for you.
Tarek Nassif
2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home