Wednesday, April 19, 2006

You

You
It is not hard to understand you seeMost cannot do as you have to meAnd for that I am glad to sayThe feelings I have are good each dayI think of you so often it seemsSuch pleasant thoughts & dreamsHoping you are well and fineThat I'm on your mind as you are mineWould like to meet you but fearKeep the dream and you not nearWant my eyes to gaze on youThat sweet smile for a minute or twoBut it is my dream, want, need, you seeTo find that one who so deeply touches meAnd better yet if I do the same to herThe rest of our lives in love-- a blurBut, yes, I dream of seeing youDream even more of holding you, tooLooking into your eyes, your breath on my faceSuch a wondeful contentment-- feel my heart race.
Tarek Nassif
2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home