Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I believe

I believe people are three types. There are those who are looking for love, and do not know it. There are those who are looking for love, and know it. And there are those who have found love, and live in it. For many years I was looking for love and did not know it. When I knew I was looking for love, this made the search easier. I believe the more highly we speak of love, the more we motivate ourselves, so long as we believe what we say, to think and feel and behave in a more loving way. The reflections on love are my attempt at speaking highly of love. If we all train ourselves to speak highly of love, would this world of sounds not be music to our ears?

Tarek
2007

1 Comments:

Blogger Alik Ibe said...

assalam........
nice blog.........

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home