Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Romance Me

Romance Me
Romance me, before time has an endRomance me, before rules start to bendTell me, there's no other, there's only meIt's my love only, that you want to keepTell me you want me, like men like to hearCradle me, and tell me I'm good to be nearTell me I'm sexy, and things couldn't be betterSend me flowers, and an old fashion love letterRomance me, take me out on a dateSay when we met, it really was fateTell me you love me like never before,and finding me, has been your life's biggest scoreTell me I'm your's, and you love my eyesRomance me, and tell me no liesTouch me, like wind touches one's faceMake it erotic, at a slow given paceKiss me, so it will draw me inMake it slow, so time never endsTell me you love me just one more timeRomance me, like a bottle ages wine, "Romance Me".
Tarek Nassif
2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home