Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A Friend Thats True

A Friend Thats True
Tell me the secrets of your heartAnd what it is that's tearing you apartFor I see all the pain within your eyesAnd I constantly hear your silent criesThere's no need to act all brave and strongAs it will all consume you before too longBe true to yourself and speak your mindSo that joy and happiness you can finally findTake my hand and come with meFor by your side is where I'll always beThrough laughter and tearsI promise to be there through the yearsI will lend you my ear when you need to talkAnd steady shoulders to lean on when you cannot walkI will always show you love, understanding, patience and careSo please don't ever despairWe are sisters bound by the heartAnd nothing can tear us apart.
Tarek Nassif
2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home