Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Voices On The Wind

Voices On The Wind
Icy winds whistle through the tall pinesHarsh November winds scream to be heardBrittle leaves of gold and orange blown cruelly to the groundFly wildly through the mountain airVoices on the wind call to meLeafless trees scratch at my windowDemanding entrance into my safe and warm domainVoices on the wind screaming to be heardWind mixed with moon beamsCast eerie shadows on the wallBringing imaginary mysteries to lifeVoices on the wind make it all too realAs I huddle close to the warmth of the fireplaceAs I stare into the dancing flamesVoices on the wind seem to call my nameWind and moon beams demanding my attentionYou must listen closelyYou must listen for it's messageFor, there are voices on the wind.
Tarek Nassif
2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home