Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A Letter To You

A Letter To You
Do you understand how you make me feel?How badly you confused me? How much you make me think of you?During the day you''re in my mind,In the evening you''re in thoughts, and at night you''re in my dreams.I go days without eating, days thinking about nothing but you.There are days when I don''t want to get out of bed,just so I can stay to keep dreaming of you.Every time I''m near you this feeling of total bliss fills me in and I cando nothing but stay quite because I''m afraid, afraid that if I saysomething it will end my dream. But it isn''t a dream, its reality and nowI''m afraid because my dreams have come true and I don''t know what to do.Most people dream of cars, homes, and endless vacations and all of that Icould live without, but you I cannot.Now that I''ve found you I''m afraid that if you aren''t there, there isn''t apurpose to my life.To do as you say, to make you forever happy, to have you and be with you.Those are my dreams, that is what I really want.Nothing more, nothing less.When I''m beside you I can feel all your energy, your emotion, your love,your soul wanting to come out. Needing someone just like I do.
Tarek Nassif
2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home