Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Message From Heaven

Message From Heaven
(this Poem is dedicated to my mother who always crried my beloved sister..)
Oh mommy, wipe your tears away, there is no need to be sad.They're taking real good care of me, it's the most fun I've ever had.You won't believe how pretty it is, yes it's really neat.Why, this morning I got up early, and played near Jesus' feet.Don't worry about that day any more, it was all so very sudden.One second I was there, the next I was in heaven.There are many, many angels here to help in every way.Jesus said he'll send you some, for comfort throughout the day.Oh mommy, I know you miss me and long to hold me tight.But, I'm really very happy here, I'm not even scared at night.It won't be long until you get to be here with me, too.Believe me when I tell you Mom, you'll never again be blue.But till that day remember Jesus is watching you from above.He's ready to take your hurt and sadness, and fill you with His love.
Tarek Nassif
2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home